Staying positive and being in a wonderful relationship with yourself that is full of care and growth can be a lot easier to cultivate than it seems.
I’ve been having a challenging time this year in keeping my head in a positive space, so I’ve been using affirmations and refocusing on my core beliefs as a way to recenter and practice gratitude in times of struggle.
Here are some of the core principles that I live by that help to keep me calm, grounded and grateful throughout the many waves of life.
Remember that it only takes 21 days to form a new habit (or something like that), so if you practice affirmations every day for three weeks, you will already be well on your way to having a better relationship with yourself.
Better relationship with yourself=happier life=better relationship with others!
10 Core Affirmations and Values
1. I am in charge of my thoughts
2. I can only ever do my best, and that is enough
3. What I put energy into thinking about will come to me
4. There is so much to be grateful for every day
5. I will replace judgemental thoughts with compassionate ones
6. A persons negativity and judgement towards anyone else is usually just a reflection of their own insecurity
7. Be kind. It only takes a moment to give someone a smile, and those things are pretty damn infectious
8. I will talk to and treat myself just the same as I would a dear friend
9. People who are hurt, can often hurt others. Be kind and mindful
10. Getting help is a sign of strength, not weakness
What are some of your core principles that help to guide your life?
Big love x